leave a gift in your will today, and help protect the animals of our future
why leave a legacy gift to ifaw?
Here at IFAW we understand that writing your Will is an important thing to do in order to ensure your loved ones and the causes close to you are remembered. If you are thinking about leaving a Gift in your Will to IFAW, you will continue to partner with us and others on current and future projects rescuing and protecting more animals around the world. Types of gifts include:
a percentage of your estate
Also known as a Residuary Gift and is very popular. The amount is worked out after all bills and taxes have been paid. Even leaving just 1% in your Will to IFAW will have a huge impact on the work we do in the future.
a cash gift
Also known as a Pecuniary Gift, it is a set sum of money in your Will, and no matter how big or small the amount, it will make a remarkable gift.
a specific gift
You may have an item of value that you wish to leave as a Gift in your Will. This can be anything from jewellery, to a car, to stocks and shares you might own. Whatever you choose to leave, we will do our best to maximise the value of that gift so that it will make the biggest impact in your memory.
write your Will for free
We have teamed up with several Will writing providers to help you write and keep your Will up to date for free.
Leaving a Gift in your Will is a simple and effective way to support IFAW and the animals you care about long into the future. We would really appreciate it if you decide to remember us with a Gift in your Will, but you are under no obligation to do so when using these services.
how you would like to write your free Will?
with a local solicitor
- IFAW has partnered with the National Free Wills Network who can put you in touch with solicitors in your local area who can make or amend a simple Will at no cost
- To have your Will written or updated through the National Free Wills Network, simply complete the form at the top of this page and our team will get back to you as soon as possible
- IFAW has partnered with Farewill where you can write your own Will in as little as 30 minutes
- Expert support available 7 days a week
- Write your Will from the comfort of your own home
- Reviewed by 9400+ people on Trustpilot with a score of 4.9 out of 5
- Start your online Will today
we are here to help. get in touch.
if you are a supporter and would like more information on leaving a Gift in your Will, please contact:
if you have already included ifaw in your Will and would like to inform us of your intentions please let us know by filling out this form.
questions and answers
If you would like to hear more about our work or have any questions, please contact:
Donor Relations Team
020 7587 6700
Handy information for Executors and Solicitors
If you are administering an estate, we can post a helpful guide to you. If you are an executor or a solicitor, please contact:
020 7587 6700
every problem has a solution, every solution needs support.
The problems we face are urgent, complicated and resistant to change. Real solutions demand creativity, hard work and involvement from people like you.