Retirement Plan Gift
Your financial advisor and IFAW’s planned giving officer can help you determine what is the best for you to include IFAW in your Retirement Plan. For more information, contact our planned giving officer.
- You name IFAW as the beneficiary of a qualifying retirement plan through a beneficiary designation form, ensuring assets will not be included in your taxable estate.
- After your lifetime, the residue of your plan passes to IFAW and to any other named heirs.
- Simple and straightforward to do.
- You can change who benefits at any time.
- Quick and easy way to leave what can be a very valuable gift to help rescue and protect animals far into future.
If you are considering leaving a gift in your Will to IFAW, you’ll need these important points:
Our legal name: International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)
Our registered address: International Operations Center, 290 Summer Street, Yarmouth Port, MA 02675
Tax identification number is: 31-1594197
This material provides general information and it does not intend to serve as legal advice. We kindly encourage you to discuss any legal or financial details with your attorney or financial planner when creating a legacy gift.
We are here to help. Get in touch with the IFAW Legacy Team.
We invite you to contact us for additional information or questions you might have when considering your legacy gift. Please contact: