Help protect the animals you love for generations to come by naming IFAW as full or partial beneficiary of your IRA, 401 (k) or other qualified retirement plan.
Retirement Plan Gift
Your financial advisor and IFAW’s planned giving officer can help you determine what is the best for you to include IFAW in your Retirement Plan. For more information, contact our planned giving officer.
- You name IFAW as the beneficiary of a qualifying retirement plan through a beneficiary designation form, ensuring assets will not be included in your taxable estate.
- After your lifetime, the residue of your plan passes to IFAW and to any other named heirs.
- Simple and straightforward to do.
- You can change who benefits at any time.
- Quick and easy way to leave what can be a very valuable gift to help rescue and protect animals far into future.
We are here to help. Get in touch with the IFAW Legacy Team.
We invite you to contact us for additional information or questions you might have when considering your legacy gift. Please contact: