Life insurance policies
Help protect the animals you love for generations to come by naming IFAW as beneficiary to your Life Insurance Policy.
Giving a life insurance gift is simple
You can name IFAW as primary beneficiary of your life insurance policy or as a contingent beneficiary should your other beneficiaries not survive you. If you decide to make IFAW a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, here is how the process works:
- Provide now for a future gift by naming IFAW as beneficiary of a policy insuring your life.
- At death, the benefits pass to IFAW.
- Simple and straightforward to do.
- Very little paperwork and you can change who benefits at any time.
- Quick and easy way to leave what can be a very valuable gift to help rescue and protect animals far into future.
If you are considering naming IFAW as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance Policy, you’ll need this important information:
International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)
International Operations Center
290 Summer Street Yarmouth Port
Tax identification number:
We are here to help. Get in touch with the IFAW Legacy Team.
We invite you to contact us for additional information or questions you might have when considering your legacy gift.