Life insurance policies
Help protect the animals you love for generations to come by naming IFAW as beneficiary to your Life Insurance Policy.
Giving a life insurance gift is simple
You can name IFAW as primary beneficiary of your life insurance policy or as a contingent beneficiary should your other beneficiaries not survive you. If you decide to make IFAW a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, here is how the process works:
- Provide now for a future gift by naming IFAW as beneficiary of a policy insuring your life.
- At death, the benefits pass to IFAW.
- Simple and straightforward to do.
- Very little paperwork and you can change who benefits at any time.
- Quick and easy way to leave what can be a very valuable gift to help rescue and protect animals far into future.
If you are considering naming IFAW as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance Policy, you’ll need this important information:
International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)
International Operations Center
290 Summer Street Yarmouth Port
Tax identification number:
This material provides general information and it does not intend to serve as legal advice. We kindly encourage you to discuss any legal or financial details with your attorney or financial planner when creating a legacy gift.
We are here to help. Get in touch with the IFAW Legacy Team.
We invite you to contact us for additional information or questions you might have when considering your legacy gift.
every problem has a solution, every solution needs support.
The problems we face are urgent, complicated, and resistant to change. Real solutions demand creativity, hard work, and involvement from people like you.