Thank you for your interest in fundraising for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare)!
Why fundraise for ifaw?
IFAW’s mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and release animals, and restore and protect their natural habitats all around the world, so that animals and people can thrive together.
By fundraising for IFAW, you could help provide the critical resources needed by wildlife carers and rescue groups to care for sick & injured wildlife including koalas and other Australian animals when they need it most. Your support could also help rangers in Africa rescue and rehabilitate orphaned elephant calves, help combat international wildlife crime, or even contribute to projects that are protecting marine mammals and our ocean!
Fundraising starts with you, an idea and your community—whether it be your family, friends, neighbours, school or colleagues.
In order to achieve IFAW’s vision of animals and people thriving together, we need amazing animal lovers like YOU!
- Decide on your event or fundraising activity
- Read our Terms & Conditions and fill out our fundraising application form online by completing and submitting our webform here.
- We will then create your Authority to Fundraise, which we will then send back to you to sign
Please note if you are under the age of 18, you will need a parent or guardian to help fill out your form and sign for you.
- Hold a bake sale
- Donate proceeds from your market stall
- Take part in a sporting event, or set yourself your own challenge, such as a walk, run, swim or hike
- Donations to sponsor you to do something for a certain number of days
- For a special reason close to your heart: Birthday, In memory of a loved one, in celebration of a special occasion
Donations to ifaw can help...
- Animals effected by natural and human caused disasters including; fires, floods, hurricanes and war
- Rescue, rehabilitate and release wildlife back into their habitats with the support of our rescue and veterinary teams
- Restore the ocean by protecting marine animals via our marine mammal rescue & conservation programmes
- Protect and sustain critical habitats, wildlife corridors and large landscape areas in Australia, sub Saharan Africa and South Asia
- Combat wildlife crime with wildlife rangers, conservation detection dogs, public awareness campaigns and prevent cybercrime
- Support our advocacy and policy work globally so we can continue to protect threatened and endangered species
Donations from your fundraising efforts will be used where and when they are needed most.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 800 004 329
Thank you for your support and happy fundraising!
every problem has a solution, every solution needs support.
The problems we face are urgent, complicated, and resistant to change. Real solutions demand creativity, hard work and involvement from people like you.