Payroll giving is a simple and a wonderful way to show much you care for animals.
Here’s How Payroll Giving Works:
- You can make regular and automatic donations from your pay – there’s no need to remember.
- The amount you give is entirely up to you – even $10 or $15 a month would be a tremendous help.
- Your donation is deducted from your pre-tax pay - so you may not even notice the difference.
- Your employer may even match your donation – helping us to do more for the animals.
- You can opt out at any time – you are in full control of your giving.
The need is so great, and your support will help so much. So please, speak to your Human Resources staff to sign up to Payroll Giving today.
If you require help setting up Payroll Giving with your employer, please contact us for guidance:
International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)
6 Belmore Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
T: 1800 00 4329
You can contact the Charities Aid Foundation directly at:
every problem has a solution, every solution needs support.
The problems we face are urgent, complicated, and resistant to change. Real solutions demand creativity, hard work and involvement from people like you.