life insurance policies
help protect the animals you love for generations to come by naming ifaw as beneficiary to your life insurance policy.
Help protect the world’s animals for the future with a life insurance gift
It is a simple process:
You can name IFAW as primary beneficiary of your life insurance policy or as contingent beneficiary should your other beneficiaries not survive you. If you decide to make IFAW a beneficiary of your life insurance policy here is how the process works:
- Provide now for a future gift by naming IFAW as beneficiary of a policy insuring your life.
- At death the benefits pass to IFAW.
- Simple and straightforward to do.
- Very little paperwork and you can change who benefits at any time.
- Quick and easy way to leave what can be a very valuable gift to help rescue and protect animals far into future.
If you are considering naming IFAW as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance Policy, you’ll need these important points:
International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)
The Terraces, Block J
Steenberg Office Park
Registered charity number:
NPO no: 004-719 NPO
PBO no: 930004208
Company Registration no: 95/00535/08
we are here to help. get in touch with the ifaw legacy team.
if you would like more information on leaving a gift in your will, please contact:
Other ways to get involved
every problem has a solution, every solution needs support.
The problems we face are urgent, complicated, and resistant to change. Real solutions demand creativity, hard work, and involvement from people like you.