Find a way to raise funds for IFAW by joining Sydney’s iconic City2Surf
The world’s largest fun run, the Sun-Herald City2Surf is on again on Sunday 11 August 2013. This year, for the first time, IFAW has a limited number of Gold Charity positions available to supporters who commit to raising at least $1,000 for our cause. We’d love you to join our team.
As one of our first ever IFAW Gold Champions you will be raising money and helping IFAW rescue and protect the animals you love both here in Australia and around the world while enjoying the following exclusive benefits:
- Start up the front on race day in a designated Gold Charity start group, with plenty of space to run
- Receive 2 x outdoor personal training sessions courtesy of our qualified fitness instructor, Nina Price
- Receive a 10 week training schedule from Nina as well as weekly tips on training and nutrition
- Receive weekly fundraising tips and support for our Supporter Relations Manger Naomi Schofield
- Be invited to an exclusive Gold Charity event at The Bucket List, Bondi directly after the race
- Be given an IFAW running vest
Interested? Then join our Gold Charity team today by registering here.
If you can’t take part but would still like to help raise much needed funds for IFAW, then please support our IFAW Oceania Marine Campaigner Sharon Livermore as she runs her first City2Surf as a Gold Charity Champion. Sponsor Sharon today
For more information please contact Naomi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 9288 4900.