Payroll Deductions

Payroll Deductions

If your company has a workplace contribution campaign, you can easily donate to IFAW through payroll deductions. Check with your payroll administrator to see if IFAW is on your company's list of approved charities. If IFAW is not listed, ask if you can write us in or have us added to the list. (See below for information you might be asked.)

For Federal Employees:

If you are a federal employee, you can give to IFAW through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Your contribution will go a long way in helping us improve the lives of animals in the United States and around the world!

Our CFC number is 11649. 

Thank you!

Here is some information that will help you put us on your company's list of approved charities:

IFAW Tax ID/EIN number:
31-1594197 IRS

Legal Name: International Fund for Animal Welfare, Inc.
IFAW 290 Summer Street
Yarmouth Port, MA 02675