Enjoy some of IFAW’s best images and protect your computer monitor by installing a screensaver:
Screensaver download instructions:
For Windows 95 or higher
- Click the 'PC Screensaver' link.
- Select 'Save this program to disk' and click 'OK'. Make sure 'Desktop' is selected at the top, then click 'Save'.
- Double click on the .zip file (on your Desktop), and then click on the .exe file. A message box will appear when your screensaver is ready to use.
- To adjust or change the settings, right-click on your desktop and select 'Properties'> 'Screensaver'.
For Mac OS
Important: Be sure your anti-virus software is deactivated.
- Click on 'Mac Screensaver', your Download Manager will automatically activate.
- Once the download is complete, open the Zip file and then double click the installer icon.
- A dialogue box will appear when your screensaver is successfully installed.
- Press OK and the screensaver control panel will automatically open allowing you to adjust the settings. Remember to reactivate your anti-virus software.
For Mac OS 9 or lower
- Click 'Mac Screensaver' to save the screensaver file.
- Turn off your current screensaver (if you have one).
- Find the screensaver file (.zip) on your desktop, open the Zip file and double click the installer icon. A dialogue box will appear when your screensaver is successfully installed. Press OK and the screensaver control panel will automatically open allowing you to view and adjust the settings of your new screensaver.