Australia's bushfire update - latest news

Victoria bush fire was a hard learnt lesson. Lost of lives houses and belongings. we will mourn this forever in our lives. When my website www.onlinepups4sale.com.au is fully functional, i want to help people and put on website like others do.
Kind Regards
Benny

http://bvwkf.fm.interia.pl/wonanghei.html saskatchewan licenced practical nurses association

Tania,
You are a true and wonderful blessing to this earth. I am so privileged to have met you. You are an inspiration to us all!
And I agree with your comments on Dr Howard Ralph. He is remarkable.
Amber Williams

I hope little Wattle continues to do well. Here's hoping!!
Fred Smilek is the acting president of the Society to Save Endangered Species. It was founded two years ago by Fred Smilek along with his two best friends Charles and Jonathan. http://www.fredjsmilek.com

Dear Sir,
It was astonishing to learn that someone lit the fire to create panic for people and wildlife in Australia.
It should be treated as an act of terrorism. No excuse for those culprits.Poor animals, they can't even speak or signal their mental and physical strain due to burn injuries.They can only bite us or runaway from us fearing for their life. We have to pray to GOD to shower his mercy and blessings to these poor creatures.

I just donated. I live in Australia, two suburbs away from Kinglake. I am very touched by all your special hardwork and I want to thank you all for rescuing these animals.

I'm from Hoboken New Jersey and heard all about this tragedy in Australia. It's great to see that there are people out there who are willing to devote their time to such a worthwhile cause. Many people have lost their homes, and we tend to forget that animals have lost their places to live as well.

Hi there all well iam in the north of melbourne and if there is any thing I can do just let us know.We can be a career or help on the weekends.
Thanks to all