Executive Assistant to CEO
Support the CEO and provide overall management of the Executive Office to include all operating, administration, budgeting, finance, communication and activities. The Executive Assistant also functions as the direct liaison with the IFAW Board of Directors.
- Schedule and organize meetings (both on-site and off-site) and record notes regarding meeting topics.
- Manage a complex calendar with many scheduling demands. Prioritize and schedule a wide variety of teleconferences, internal and external meetings and other events.
- Sort and prioritize mail, email, voicemail and intra-office communication addressed to the CEO and ensure that all business is promptly and reliably handled or referred to the appropriate staff person. Draft correspondence and follow up in other ways, as needed.
- Support all needs of the Board of Directors and related committees, including organizing board meetings, distributing materials, attending meetings, taking and finalizing minutes, maintaining board files, and responding to board requests.
- Responsible for coordinating small events for the CEO, leadership team and/or board.
- Coordinate CEO travel arrangements and organize meeting agendas. Prepare expense reports.
- Prepare electronic presentations as needed.
- Special projects and other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent experience preferred
- 5 + years executive assistance experience supporting a President or Executive level personnel
- Ability to confidently communicate with Executive level personnel and clients with discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Extremely well organized and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Prezi and Outlook
To apply, please forward a resume and cover letter to Gia Thomas at Recruitus@ifaw.org.