Payroll Giving is a simple and a wonderful way to show much you care for animals.
Your payroll giving donation to IFAW will help save cats and dogs from cruelty and disease; defend baby seals from the cruel Canadian seal hunt; protect elephants, bears and tigers from poacher’s guns; protect whales from commercial whaling, pollution and ship strikes…and so much more.
Here’s how payroll giving works:
• You can make regular and automatic donations from your pay – there’s no need to remember
• The amount you give is entirely up to you – even $10 or $15 a month would be a tremendous help
• Your donation is deducted from your pre-tax pay - so you may not even notice the difference
• Your employer may even match your donation – helping us to do more for the animals
• You can opt out at any time – you are in full control of your giving
The need is so great, and your support will help so much. So please, speak to your Human Resources staff to sign up to Payroll Giving today.
If you require help setting up Payroll Giving with your employer, please contact us for guidance (details below) or contact the Charities Aid Foundation at www.cafaustralia.org.au.
6 Belmore Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
T: 1800 00 4329 @ email@example.com